We provide highly effective property survey services with timely execution. Surveying is a preliminary activity, and very important, before the beginning of any type of new construction or restructuring. Make all estimates of the terrain, and especially of the soil, its topography and the regulations that exist on the territory. Reports resulting from the activity are required for any estimate of construction and related costs. As a quality focused name, we can assure you that the quality of the services is never compromised at our end.
Surveying services cover all the issues that you may encounter before and after buying a property in Abruzzo.
Our Surveying Services include:
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Direct or conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Record the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Adjust surveying instruments to maintain their accuracy.
Analyze survey objectives and specifications to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
Survey bodies of water to determine navigable channels and to secure data for construction of breakwaters, piers, and other marine structures.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.